Subject: Request
From: "Desai, Shalini \(PHAC/ASPC\)" <[email-masked]>
To: "TA Info" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2024 15:45:45 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu 
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Estonian Immunization Program Staff,

I hope this email finds you well.  I’m a medical specialist at the Public 
Health Agency of Canada and as a part of my duties have been asked to 
provide information on other countries vaccine injury compensation programs. 
In Canada, we started our program during COVID and we are looking to 
optimize the program by reviewing other countries’ programs.  I have 
reviewed the information on the Estonian program that is available online 
and had a few additional questions.

Would you be able to help me find someone in Estonia to speak to about this?

Thanking you in advance for your assistance!

Best wishes,

Shalini

🍁 Shalini Desai

(she | elle)

Medical Specialist

Centre for Immunization Programs (CIP) | Centre des programmes de l’immunisation 
(CPI)

Infectious Disease and Vaccine Program Branch| Direction générale des 
maladies infectieuses et des vaccins

Phone | Téléphone: 437-961-0471

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]
PUBLIC HEALTH AGENCY OF CANADA | AGENCE DE LA SANTÉ PUBLIQUE DU CANADA